Friday, April 6, 2012

He is here!

At this Easter time I want to express my love for our Savior, Jesus Christ. He knows me and loves me more than I will ever truly understand. I know that He wants the best for me, but understands when I fall and make a mistake. That is one thing that is truly marvelous about the Savior - He will always love me know matter what I've done. He will ask that I repent and change my wrong ways, but even when it takes me multiple times to get it right, he continues to love me. Here is a quote from a blog that I enjoy reading (www.MegJohnsonSpeaks.com.) She expresses my feelings so much better than I can put into words:

"We mean so much to the Savior that He atoned in Gethsemane and then stretched out His hands to die on Golgotha. As you celebrate this Easter, you won’t find Him on the Easter egg hunt, or in the basket, or in the tomb. He isn’t there.

He is here. With us. He knows where we are because He is there, too. He knows what is happening because He sees it. And He knows what will happen, so take His hand that is “stretched out still” (Isaiah 9:12) and walk with Him this Easter."

I hope everyone remembers why we celebrate Easter and takes a few moments to contemplate your relationship with our Savior. Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment