My baby is now 5 years old. Where did the time go? As much as I complain about the long days and nights of parenting, I am very grateful to be a mom, and am sad to see how fast they are growing (and yet I also realize that if they weren't growing the proper way that I would be really sad). It's a range of emotions, I must say!
Kitty had a fun birthday. She loves She-ra, the superhero who is sister to HeMan, and so we had a superhero birthday for her. We played games where the kids had to prove that they are superheros. For example, they had to climb under a bunch of chairs to prove they can squeeze in tight places, then they had to keep the "bombs" (balloons) from hitting the floor of the city (they had to keep their balloons up in the air), then they had to lift weights to prove their strength, and they had to climb the mountain (we put sleeping bags flat on the stairs and they had a rope they held onto to climb up the slippery mountain). The most fun thing was that my neighbor was generous enough to come and paint each of their faces like a superhero. They loved that! It was a great time!
No comments:
Post a Comment