Friday, March 30, 2012

Missing Snorr



Snorr has been gone this week on a band trip to CA. Things have sure been a lot quieter around here. The girls have been more calm as they've not had their big brother poking them, teasing them, making faces at them, and doing all those irritating brother things. (notice the above photo where he is doing something goofy with his hand. That would be him trying to poke his sister.) But Ray-Ray has missed having someone to play wii with and someone to tell her funny jokes to. And I have missed the presence of my little (big) boy around the house. I don't know how to say it differently. I just miss his presence. I hope he is having a fabulous time! I hope he is following the rules (I don't worry about that too much because he really is a good kid, but still I worry that without mom or dad around will he really make good choices?). I hope he is having fun with his friends and that everyone is getting along (again not too much of a worry, but I always worry about whether my kids are being treated kindly). I worry that he will lose his spending money (which is also supposed to be used for a few meals and will he save enough money so that he can buy those meals?) Is he getting enough sleep so that he can focus the way that he should? Is he eating some nourishing meals in between all that junk food?
Oh my goodness! If I worry this much when he's only gone 5 days, how much will I worry when he goes on a mission and to college? Ugh! I just am excited to get him home and here all about it!

2 comments: