Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Special night for a special lady


Look how long the limo is! Waaay cool!

My beautiful sis and I in front of the limo.

Me, my special and cute grandma, my gorgeous mom, my beautiful sis

Last night we took Grandma Teeny for a ride in a limo for her 90th birthday. Oh, it was so neat! I have never been in a limo, so it was really fun for me and then to have my first limo ride be with my grandma and other family members made it really special! We then took her out to eat at a country western type place and ordered steak (which I rarely have and really enjoyed) and then we sang happy birthday to her. What was neat, was that all the people sitting around our table joined in too! What a fun night! Now we get to have the BIG party on Saturday. I sure hope it goes well and that everyone (most of all Grandma) has a wonderful time!

1 comment: