This was a big week for Snorr! Signs of growing up and moving closer to man-hood and away from childhood.
Earlier this week he got his braces off and now has a very expensive and very beautiful smile!
Then today he was able to get his drivers license! He is excited, but I am scared-very scared! How do I let him drive all by himself? What if he doesn't see the car backing out of the parking lot? Or the boy running across the street? Or the car who turns left without signaling? Oh my heck! I am really nervous. But the guy at the DMV told me that I have control of that license until he's 18. So if I want to drive with him more-then I can and if I feel he's not doing good, then I can take his license away. I get to have major say in whether he gets to use that license or not. Ahhhh....the power! :) I think it will be just fine. He's really quite a cautious boy and really tries to be safe so I need to trust him and pray for him! Right?!
Utah Pin Quest Part 4
9 months ago


No comments:
Post a Comment