Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Random Summer Stuff

This summer we've done lots of different things and here is a sampling:


Ray-Ray saved her money and bought herself a hamster. She named her Minnie (because she is just so little). I have to admit that it is pretty cute and fun to watch as it runs through it's little tubes. I'm proud of Ray-Ray for working hard and saving her money.



We have also celebrated lots of birthdays - my mom, my niece, and my nephew's to name a few. Here is my cute niece!


And here is my beautiful sister with her little girl.


We were lucky enough to go to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir's Pioneer Day Concert with my mom. It was wonderful. Here she is with Snorr (her favorite grandson - tee hee)!


I have a beautiful mom - if I do say so myself!


My wonderful friend from high school met us at City Creek before she had to head back to Oklahoma (I really wished she were here again). But it was really great to see her! Here are my girlies waiting for my friend to come.


I am sad that my eyes are closed, but I had to show a picture of the two of us together. Love this girl - a kindred spirit of mine!


Here we are at the Clark Planetarium - the same place where Ray-Ray selflessly gave up her rock candy so Kitty would not be sad (see post below).


Ray-Ray got to take a community scrapbooking class. Here she is with her new-found friends. Kitty also got to take a community play school class at the park, but I don't have pics of that. :(


And there has been LOTS of face-painting around here, as Ray-Ray has discovered her "inner artist."


And Ray-Ray keeps complaining that we've done NOTHING this summer! Silly girl!
(More adventure pics to come)













No comments:

Post a Comment