Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Score!

Thanks to Ray-Ray, I scored big on my mom's birthday present! Ray-Ray suggested that I get my mom a new purse, which I thought was a fun idea. Usually I buy her clothes or smelly stuff or something. Anyways, thanks to my friend Lynn, I also had a coupon to Kohl's for $10 off your purchase. So off to Kohl's I headed. I was excited when I saw that all purses were 45-55% off which put them in the $20-$30 range and then with my coupon I could get it for $10-$15, which sounded good to me. Then after picking out a purse that would have cost me $13 with my coupon, I went to the cashier. She rings up my purchase and as I hand her my coupon, I glance at the price and it says $8.00! So I thought, "hooray!", but then it got even better because she hadn't used my coupon yet. So after using the coupon the purse cost.....ZERO dollars and ZERO cents!!! Is that a score or what?!

Oh - and happy birthday to my beautiful, fun, sweetheart mom! I love you so very much and am VERY proud to be your daughter!

I will update you later on all of her birthday festivities. It is going to be a fun day.

2 comments:

  1. That is awesome, Michelle! I've heard of things like this happening when you shop with coupons, but it was great to really see it in action! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete