

Yesterday was such a fun day! My sister and I took my mom to the ABC 4 tv studio for a live taping of "Good Things Utah". I thought it would be something fun and different (and after hearing a good friend of mine tell me about how much fun she had taking her mom, I thought I would try it). They asked if there were any birthday's in the audience and my mom was a bit embarrassed when I told them it was her birthday, but she was really excited when they gave her a cookbook as a present! It was just really fun to see the behind-the-scenes work of the show (the set is much smaller than you would think). My sister thinks it would be fun to work there and I thought it looked fun too. Here is a picture of us with 2 of the 4 hosts and also the recently named "Miss Utah" girl.
Then afterwards we picked up Snorr and my nephew and they came to lunch with me, my mom, my sister, and my aunt who is visiting from Washington. We had such a nice visit. My aunt is just too cute and funny and special. We are excited because she will be moving back to Utah next year and bringing my grandma with her. It's been about 20 years since they've lived here and we can't wait to get them back. Here is a picture of all of us. What a fun day!
No comments:
Post a Comment