









Please note: I can't figure out how to display pictures the way I want them, so just try and look at the pictures and match them up with what I'm talking about. I will put a number before each sentence that should help. I just can't get it to work right! Bummer!
This weekend we went camping to my family's property. I love our property and am grateful to my grandpa who homesteaded the land so that his posterity would have their own piece of land to enjoy and beautify. When I was little we would stay in the cabin that my grandpa built, but as we got older, my dad wanted to build his own place to stay and that is where we stay now. (10)This photo is of my grandpa's cabin, but because it hasn't been used for many years, it is deteriorating. (9)The next photo is of my dad's cabin and he has really made some neat improvements on it over the years. The porch is made from wood on our property. (7&8)The next photo is of the views we see every time we go. (6)The photo of the deer is of him standing about 15 feet from my dad's front porch. Isn't it such a pretty place?! I really feel the love of the Lord as I visit here. He has created such a beautiful earth for us to enjoy. The next few photos are of the kids. My dad has 4-wheelers up at the cabin and the kids love them (sometimes I worry that they love them more than they love camping, but hopefully they'll learn to love the land while riding the 4-wheelers). (4)This was the first time that Snorr wasn't too nervous to drive them by himself. I think I scared him with too many stories of how 4-wheelers can hurt you if you didn't drive carefully, but he finally decided to try it anyways. (5)Ray-Ray absolutely loves the 4-wheelers and wanted to spend every minute on them! I have to admit that she about drove me crazy with all of her whining and begging to ride them. (3)And Kitty liked the rides and fell asleep both days while riding them. I didn't get a photo of her asleep on the 4-wheelers, but I did get one of her after we brought her in from having a ride. (1&2)And the rest of the photos are of my dad and my sister. Thanks for letting me share one of my most favorite places in the world to be! P.S. If you can't read the first few sentences of my blog, it is because it squished the words on to the right side of my pictures. Sorry about that!
Love it all.
ReplyDelete