Last Saturday The Mulk had his work party and we had a fun time. Snorr and Ray-Ray were not able to be there because of prior commitments. It's a bit sad when your children get old enough that they have "prior commitments" and can't come to all of the family outings. But The Mulk, Kitty, and myself had a fun time together. The party was centered around a country-western theme, so they had bbq beef sandwiches for lunch and then lots of fun games and things to do. Kitty had a blast feeding the turtle (it had just come out of hibernation and it was HUNGRY). She would pick the dandlelions and hold it to his mouth and, I swear, he would inhale them! I've never seen a turtle eat so fast and so much, but Kitty LOVED it! So cute! And then they had a pony for the kids to ride and a mechanical bull for the adults to ride. Oh boy! I haven't been on a mechanical bull before and I was nervous! But after watching a bunch of other adults do it, I decided what the heck, and got on there myself. I actually did quite well, if I do say so myself! And they had a photo booth for people to take silly pictures in. Thank you to The Mulk's job for providing a fun day!
The Mulk and I have been happily married 19 years and have a super-hero family. There is Snorr - God of Slumber, who is 16 and uses his super powers to sleep whenever he can and gets awesome grades the rest of the time. Then we have Ray-Ray Super-Duper Girl who is 11 and she tries using her super powers to fly, climb high towers, and read minds. Lastly, we have Kitty Pride, our 5 year old, who uses her super powers to wrap herself around our fingers. Life is good!
That looks like so much fun!!!
ReplyDeleteoh you cut your hair CUTE!!! Looks like you had a great time!
ReplyDelete