Saturday, February 18, 2012

Pretty girls, yummy rolls, and big kid


Ray-Ray and Kitty are in a choir that performs for nursing homes and other places every Christmas. This was Kitty's first year and she LOVED it (especially because they get a treat after every practice and performance). Ray-Ray is one of the main soloists for the group and tries her very best to bring the spirit of the Christmas music to the audience. It was a lot of fun and I know they will do it again next Christmas.

This was a picture of the very first batch of rolls I made all by myself. I don't like to brag, but I was quite proud of myself. :)


This is my "little" boy who is now taller than me and only about 2 inches shorter than his dad! With his size 11 feet I know it won't be long before he is as tall as, or surpasses, his dad! Whoa! I like to tell him, as I look up at him, that I am still his mother and I can still send him to time out! :)

1 comment:

  1. Yes you can still send him to time out he still lives under your roof! ;)

    ReplyDelete