Saturday, February 18, 2012

Changes coming (and a bit of an update)

This post is for my friends out there who still check my blog, even though I haven't posted since September! I promised you a picture of Ray-Ray jumping on her hard-earned tramp and apparently never posted them. So here they are.




Ray-Ray was so excited the day after we set it up, that she headed out in her nightgown as soon as she woke up. Silly girl!

This is Rachel's reaction when she found out that she has a trampoline. I wanted to take one while she was screaming with joy and hugging me, but it's hard to take a picture when someone is jumping on top of you. Cute girl!

I will be making my blog public soon, just so you know. And maybe even change the look of it - who knows?! But I will try to be better about posting. Thanks for coming to check on me. I really didn't think anybody kept track of my blog, but I appreciate those of you who do!

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you're back. Can't wait to see what you guys are up too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Working so hard for something makes it so much more appreciated!

    ReplyDelete