Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Blessing of family!


I have been really sick with a flu bug these last 3 days and am finally feeling (mostly) back to normal. The first night I was sick, I was wakened by a wierd noise and as I tried to figure out what it was, I realized it was my teeth chattering! I was freezing! And yet the Mulk told me I was burning up and he went and got me some meds. The next night I woke up freezing again and Gerald told me I was burning up again and I was SO confused! Why would he be saying I was hot, when I was so very cold! Obviously I was just a tad sick! LOL! Anyways, my family is such a blessing to me! The Mulk, fortunately, had Monday off work and was able to take care of the house and kids (who were off for the day too). He really worked hard to take care of everything. I was able to just focus on getting better (which is really hard for me to do, as I felt SO guilty for not helping anyone). The kids were also really good about letting me rest (but admitted that they wished I would get better soon.) Kitty was SO cute! She loves giving me kisses on the lips, but I haven't let her, in hopes that I can keep her from getting my germs. So last night when I tucked her into bed, I told her that in the morning she could kiss me. Well, this morning when I went to wake her up, she immediately grabbed my face and planted one right on my lips! Oh how that made me smile! So cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment