

(pictures of the Mulk)
The Mulk is out of town for a few days this week and I always miss him when he goes. He, fortunately, is only required to go out of town for his job once or twice a year, so I'm very happy about that. But I always miss him a lot when he is gone! I just love my hubby!


So, whenever I am missing my Mulk I call my mom and sis and ask them if we can get together. So that's what we did! My mom and sis are just the best and I am soooo blessed to have them in my life! We all LOVE being together - goofing off, gabbing, and gunchin it (our way of saying "pigging out"). My mom made her famous lasagna and some yummy brownies and then all was right in the world! Love my family!
I am so the same way!! When my hubby is gone for a work thing I will call up my Mom and hang out with her so I am not home thinking about my hubby being gone! Good luck! keep smiling!!
ReplyDeleteCool, I just checked and saw all these new posts! Glad to know the updates of your family happenings. Take care!
ReplyDelete