.jpg)
This last week has been very draining. Ray-Ray came down with an ear infection last Tuesday night and was out of school for the rest of the week. I took her to the doctor on Wednesday and she said that the infection was so bad that it may have perforated the ear drum! Fortunately there seems to be no sign of that. She was in a lot of pain, though! And then Kitty came down with a fever on Friday and has had a mild fever off and on over the weekend. It's hard when they get sick (on them and on mom!). I'm just grateful that I can stay home with them and be there when they need me! Let's hope for a healthy, happy week ahead!
Yeah, I think it might even be harder on the Mom because really we do all the work associated with helping them get better or even clean up the messes!
ReplyDeleteAint that the truth! But because we love them so much, we are willing to do it. Ya know?!
ReplyDelete