
I planned to take Ray-Ray and Kitty on a campout down to our family's cabin over the weekend. The Mulk had to work and Snorr was on a campout with his friends, so it was just going to be us girls (along with my dad and sis who would be there already). But on Friday, I got a call from my dad who said that it was raining and really cold there, so even though I knew Ray-Ray would be upset, I decided to wait until Monday to go (so that we could be there at least for the day). Ray-Ray was very, very sad about not going. I felt really bad, so I told her that we could do a campout in our backyard. We set up the tent, pulled out the sleeping bags, bought treats, and played games. It really was a lot of fun and Ray-Ray seemed satisfied with that until we could go on Monday. Sadly, we weren't able to go Monday either, because the weather had only became worse. So, the Mulk is now at the movies with the 2 older ones, while I'm home with Kitty. This thing called parenting is really a juggling act, both emotionally and physically, I must say! It was nice, though, that we didn't go camping because the Mulk and I got to go to the movies and browsing the book store while the kids stayed home with the sitter. I really enjoy time with him. And then on Sunday we went to pay respects to my grandpa who passed away last year and then headed over to the Mulk's parents house for a visit. Overall, a good weekend (even if it didn't work the way it was planned). Hope you had a nice weekend too! (I have a picture of our backyard campout, but for some reason I can't get it to load. I'll have to try and post it later).
No comments:
Post a Comment