Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Just trying to help


We have been trying to eat more healthy as a family as per a request from our doctor. So I haven't been making as many desserts. But on Saturday the Mulk's brother came to visit and I decided to make a dessert called Lucky Lime Pie. The next day Mulk was waiting the whole day for after dinner so that he could have another piece of pie. But it was Ray-Ray's turn to pick the dessert and she had a great idea, "Let's make a healthy dessert for dad, ok mom!" I had to chuckle, but I agreed. She was so excited to tell her dad that she had come up with a healthy dessert of fruit, yogurt, and whipped topping. I could see Mulk sigh as he agreed that was a great idea. And it actually was quite yummy, but it was a little bit sad that the Mulk had to wait one more day before eating a piece of pie. I'm so proud of him, though, he really has been making wise eating choices and is already looking more slim.

2 comments:

  1. Healthy desserts aren't hard. It is eating only piece that is hard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting - I totally forgot you had a blog. Since my reader won't pick up the private feed, I am going to have a hard time remembering!

    ReplyDelete