Monday, April 27, 2009

A Return to the Same-Old Thing


This last few months I have been having a lot of fun trying new recipes. Some have been really good (grilled cheese hamburgers, lucky lime pie, etc.) and some, shall we say, have not tasted quite as good (stroganoff, chicken and dumplings, etc.). Well, apparently my children have had enough experimenting! They asked if they could plan the menu and this is what they came up with. Look closely and you'll notice all the "normal" meals: sloppy joes, soup, roast, etc. I had to chuckle at their not-so-obvious hint of wanting comfort food again! I guess I should humor them for a few weeks. :)

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad to see you still use the meal menu!! Do you remember who made that for you? I do. Have you figured it out yet? I made that for you and it makes me proud to see that someone is still using it, 'cause guess what? I haven't used mine in I would say 5 years. That's right. Since school started=) So thanks for still using such a GREAT idea. You may inspire me yet.

    ReplyDelete