
Ray-Ray is 9 years old today! Where did the time go? Now for 9 reasons why she makes life so interesting around here (and why we love her for it):
1. She has oodles of energy.
2. She loves being the center of attention.
3. She would be involved in every activity possible if we had the time and money.
4. She is very smart.
5. She has a beautiful testimony of the gospel and of our Savior.
6. She is an excellent "mom" to her sister.
7. She makes friends very easily.
8. She is very talented.
9. She will be performing her very first play tonight and gets to be in 4 different scenes (and is hoping to have a lead role next year)! :)
I truly am grateful for Rachel and even though she drains my energy at times, I love watching her grow and develop. I'm so blessed to be her mother.
Tell her happy b-day from all of us. Miss ya!
ReplyDelete