Monday, September 14, 2009

17 years and counting!


The Mulk and my anniversary was this weekend and so even though I'm a few days late, I still had to post something about it. I would post a picture from that day, but I have to wait for hubby to help me. Anyways, I am very blessed to be happily married after all these years. Here are a few things that I love about the Mulk and our marriage. (I would post 17 but who really wants to read that mushy stuff)!

-- We communicate with each other - and often.

-- The Mulk is my best friend.

-- The Mulk gives me "wings" when I feel that I'm not able to do something.

-- We love spending time together - a lot.

-- We have a firm testimony of the Savior and are striving to raise our children with the same thing.

-- We have a lot of fun together - even when we're just sitting in the car or doing the dishes.

-- The Mulk helps me with the kids and the house more than he probably should - but I'm not complaining!

-- The Mulk has a great relationship with our children.

-- I could spend every day with him and still not get tired of having him around.


I don't know what I did or do to deserve The Mulk, but I'm trying to become worthy of his love and kindness every day.

3 comments:

  1. You guys are so cute together, and one of the best examples of a great marriage. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoo keep up the good work marriage is AWESOME!! Congrats on 17 years! ok so I was figuring and I would have been 13 years old and in Jr. High isn't that crazy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachael - I groaned when I read that you were only 13 years old! But, someday you will be celebrating 17 years of marriage and somebody will point the same thing out to you! LOL! It is nice though to be happy after that many years, though!

    ReplyDelete