I have a new church calling and I get to be back in primary! Yay!! Even though it is in primary, it is in a part of primary that I've never served before - the nursery (teaching the 18 month-3 year old children). I am so happy about it! Who wouldn't love going to church to play with little kids and their toys! Awesome! I love cuddling to them when they are sad or get an owie. And I love playing trains and dollies, reading books, and playing hide & go seek in a room the size of my kitchen. Not many places to hide in a room that size, but they get pretty creative about it. :) I feel blessed to be with these precious children who only recently were with our Heavenly Father and have brought His love down here on Earth.
Ray-Ray was in her elementary school play over the weekend and did a great job! The play was "The Jungle Book" and she was Kaa the snake. She had a solo and sounded fabulous! Here are a few pics:

(Kaa hypnotizing Mowgli)

(Snorr hanging out with Baloo the Bear)
No comments:
Post a Comment