Friday, March 8, 2013

Kitty's Princess Party

Kitty had a ball for her 6th birthday party!
First, we had our family over for dinner. Here she is with her presents and her family:

With Grandpa

With Grandma

With Auntie

Blowing out the candles - which she did in one breath!

With the whole family eating Grandma's famous Fettucini Alfredo - mmmmm!


Then she asked all of her princess friends to dress in their princess best and come to her party. (I'm such a dork and didn't get a picture with all of them. I thought about it when they first got there, but they were so excited to play the games that I decided to wait until the end - and then forgot to do it. Grrr!)

Ray-Ray and her friend worked very hard to plan the games and decorations for the party. They even used their own money to buy lady-in-waiting dresses! They were a huge help and allowed me to take care of the big surprise to come later in the evening.


First we had pizza and drinks:



Then we played pin the crown on the princess and then the ladies-in-waiting taught the princesses their table manners. They were cute games, but I left the house to go out to meet the surprise guest - Cinderella! Am I a cool mom or what?! I met her outside and then snuck back in the house, while she knocked on the door. The Mulk asked Kitty to open the door and when she saw Cinderella she couldn't even speak! She just stood there in shock until Cinderella asked her her name. Then the other girls got curious and came to the door and they all just jumped up and down! So cute!!


Here they are playing "pass the poison apple". And they also played the "cupcake walk".



Then Cinderella read them the story of "Cinderella" and she helped Kitty open presents.

A birthday ball to remember!
Snorr with Cinderella (they have known each other since birth, as her mom and I have been best friends since high school). Thank you "Cinderella"! You did an awesome job!


1 comment:

  1. That turned out so cute! You are an amazing mom to do this :) Love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete