This year my friends from high school and I will be celebrating our 40th birthdays, so we decided that we are going to celebrate BIG! For each girl's bday, we will do something fun and the something we did for 2 of my friends was to spend the weekend in Park City. I was very excited because I've never been to Park City (yes, I've lived in UT my whole life and never been to Park City!) It is a very fun town, in case you didn't know. We had a marvelous time! We laughed, cried, shopped til we dropped, ate til our bellies hurt, and watched Twilight (you have to admit that a girls weekend definitely needs to include a showing of Twilight)! Here is a sampling of the fun we had:
Park City Main Street
We were laughing during this photo for lots of reasons. Friends are like that, you know?!
We just had to visit a cemetary as a salute to our 40th year. They say it's all downhill from here, but I have a feeling life will only get better.
Me and my gorgeous friends! We haven't changed a bit (and don't tell me if you think otherwise)!
I am very excited to celebrate my 40th year with such good friends. I feel so blessed that we still keep in touch after all these years. I feel blessed to be a part of their group.
What a weekend!
Utah Pin Quest Part 4
11 months ago
You're all so gorgeous! How fun that you've all kept in touch and are such good friends. Miss you!
ReplyDelete