Ladies and gentleman - I am proud to announce that Snorr has a job!!!
Hooray! My little boy is growing up and I am so proud of each step of the way. It actually took some effort on the Mulk and my part to get Snorr to decide that getting a job was the right thing to do. Snorr wasn't too thrilled about giving up his free time to go and work. But after much explaining, reasoning, begging, praying on our part, and other things I probably shouldn't admit to, he decided it was worth it. (A special thanks to a special friend who got me through a day when I was a teensy bit frustrated with Snorr). I think the idea of lots of money (compared to no money at all) was the deciding factor. Anyways, whatever the reason - he got a job!!
He will be working at the food court at the movie theater about a mile from our house. Isn't that sooo cool?! This has been quite the year for this fine young man!
Do you get discount tickets now, haha. Tell him congrats!
ReplyDeleteYay! Congrats to him!
ReplyDeleteI had no idea you had a blog! I am so glad you told me in your letter! :) I am sending off one your way this cold and wintery day (it's been snowing all day!)
Have a lovely weekend ~