My how time flies! I can't believe Ray-Ray is now 12! She is a beautiful and vibrant young woman and it has been a whirlwind of a ride watching her grow up. Here are 12 things I love about her:
1. She is mindful of other's who are lonely or picked on.
2. She is ready to go anywhere and do anything (which can be exhausting, but exhilarating all at once).
3. She is very bright.
4. She loves to get into deep conversations about life (and usually it's right at bedtime when I am really too tired to talk, but we talk anyways, so that she will keep coming to me about those things).
5. She loves working and playing with little children and is a fabulous big sister!
6. She has a bautiful voice and loves to sing (The Mulk thinks we are living in a musical-she bursts into song at random times all day long)!
7. She has a testimony of our Heavenly Father and wants to do what is right.
8. She tries to be very responsible in her duties.
9. She has the most energy of anyone I know!
10. She has a tender heart.
11. She can't wait to be a grown up so that she can be in charge.
12. The world would be a sad place without her in it.
I can't wait to see what she does with her life! I love my Ray-Ray and feel so blessed to be her mom!
Aw...I love that girl. You described her perfectly! Tell her Happy birthday from us :)
ReplyDelete