Monday, August 9, 2010

Reunion Time



I wish that I could get together with my long-time friends more often than I do, but I am so grateful that we are even able to get together at all anymore. And we were able to do that a few weeks ago. Hooray! My friend, Maria, lives in Oklahoma so whenever she comes to Utah for a visit with family, she calls all of us to get together. And I LOVE getting together with them all. I really look forward to it each year. This year it was hard to leave them all, knowing that we can't hang out as much as I would like. I can't wait for next year!

1 comment:

  1. Yes I finally found time to read every ones blogs today! Man you guys have had a fun summer. We miss you so much, but I bet it is great to live closer to your family.

    ReplyDelete