Our family went to Lagoon yesterday with my mom, my sister, and her kids. It was the perfect temperature and we all had such a fun time! My mom even talked me into going on "Wicked". It is a ride that goes straight up (like you can see the sky as you are going up - although I didn't see the sky because I had my eyes closed,
lol, but the Mulk told me you could) and then you go over the edge
straight down! Then you go into a "barrel" twisting action and up and down and all around. It was CRAZY, and yet SO EXCITING!!! I was just screaming and at one point, my mom said she looked at me and thought to herself, "oh no! My daughter is so scared! Maybe I shouldn't have talked her into this." Then I continued screaming even towards the end, when, as the Mulk said, "it felt like we were riding the baby rollercoaster after what we had just been through." But I told him that my brain was still in shock over what I had just done and I was still screaming out anxieties from it. And yet, I have to say that it really was AWESOME and I will be riding it again the next time we go!
Ray-Ray, Snorr, and the Mulk had tons of fun at the water park. And Kitty had a lot of fun with her little riding buddy, my nephew, Tator Bugs.
Can't wait to go again!
(If you look close you can see Ray-Ray and Kitty being "daredevils" and raising their arms up during the scary part. lol)
(Tator Bugs and Kitty ringing the bell on the boat)
(My sis, Tator Bugs, my cool nephew, myself, and Snorr)
No comments:
Post a Comment