Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Field Trip

(Tired, but happy)
(Standing on top of look-out point - Ray-Ray is the one on the left)

(Standing as close to the turkey as she dared)


("What is this?!" The kids got to dig for stuff in the pond)


(Ray-Ray with her best friend)


Ray-Ray had her field trip to the Ogden Nature Center. I haven't been able to help out much in her classroom because it's not easy finding a babysitter for Kitty, but my mom was a sweetie and watched her so that I could attend. It was a lot of fun to see Ray-Ray in her "element", watching her interact with her classmates and teachers. She is quite the ham. She was being very talkative and I asked her to calm down. One of the girls in her class said, "She always talks! I mean, like, she doesn't stop!" I had to chuckle. It's nice to know that she acts the same way at school that she does at home. I really enjoyed my day with her.

2 comments:

  1. I love your hair! It's so long and straight and cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jessica! I just got a straightener and it's fun to fix my hair like that once in a while.

    ReplyDelete