Saturday, March 20, 2010

Van Owners

Well, we finally did something we said we would never do - we bought a mini-van! We always said that we would buy anything but a van and yet, we did. I've never had anything personal against vans, I just didn't want to own one! But as our family is getting taller and bigger, things are getting pretty squished in our little 5 seater. So, we swallowed our pride and decided to get a van. And you know what? I like it! It's really quite nice to have more room and to actually have some peace and quiet. By that, I mean that the kids don't sound so loud when they are further behind you. And the kids don't fight so much when they aren't sitting inches away from each other! And, as a bonus, we ended up buying a van with a dvd/tv player in it! I don't know if that is going to be a good thing, but the kids sure are excited. It has been a good thing and I'm glad we did it.

4 comments:

  1. What kind of van did you get?? and what color?? You should post pictures.
    I love my van so luxurious and roomy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachael, We got a white 2003 toyota sienna. It seems to be in good shape. It was only owned by one person the whole time and it is really clean. So far, so good! (Although paying that much for gas is a bitter pill to swallow. When you have a small car it doesn't cost quite so much!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAH!! I LOVE Toyota Sienas that is what we have and we LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that is funny Rachael! I didn't know you had the same kind. We've been happy with it and people we've talked to with sienna's have given good reviews. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete