







Christmas is over and I am a little sad about that, but also feel like I enjoyed it as much as I could. We did so many fun things this season, that I don't think anything could have made it better - and that's a good feeling! Here are some fun things we did: Ray-Ray had about 6 concerts with her community choir and 2 or 3 concerts with her school choir. Snorr had a band concert, as well. The Mulk and I went to the beautiful Christmas Concert sung by the Tabernacle Choir with my mom and dad. We got to build snowmen, visit with relatives, go to Temple Square, do the 12 days of Christmas for a family, and make and deliver Christmas goodies. It really was a special holiday season! The first picture needs a little explaining. I was able to buy some books for The Mulk that he always wanted as a child, but never recieved. He said it was like getting the "pony" everyone always wants as a child. It was a big surprise and I was sooo excited to be able to pull it off! Also, the Mulk surprised me with a camcorder, so I may figure out how to get some home movies here on my blog.
I love the look on his face when he is opening the books!
ReplyDeleteIt was so great! It is fun catching him looking through them off and on. Hey, did those clothes work that I gave you for Shawn?
ReplyDelete