Tuesday, November 24, 2009

My "little" boy is 14!


Today is Snorr's birthday and he is 14 years old! Wow! Where did the last 14 years go?! I like to call him my little boy, because I'm afraid that's how I will always feel about him. But he is really quite a fine young "man" and I am happy to be his mom. Here are some things I love about him:

--He is so kind.

--He is very obedient.

--He still doesn't mind me giving him a kiss goodnight.

--He is very smart.

--He desires to do what is right, even if the choice is hard.

--He respects me as his mom.

--He is kind to the underdog.

--He is funny.

--He loves the Lord.

--He enjoys being quiet.


Aren't I a lucky mom?

1 comment:

  1. Yes . . .you are a very lucky Mom. Tell Josh Happy Birthday.

    Not to long from now Hailey will turn 15. oooooooooo where does the time go?

    ReplyDelete