Sorry I haven't posted much in a while. There are a few pic's I want to post, but don't know how to get them off the camera, so I have to wait for the Mulk to help me. I've also been dealing with Ray-Ray these last few weeks, who keeps getting sick! She is fine for a week and then comes down with a fever, misses a few days of school, goes back to school for a week, then comes down with another fever, and then we start all over again. It's really getting old, I must say! But I am grateful that I can be at home with her and that she doesn't have to go to a sitter when she's sick or I don't have to take time off of work to be home with her. I'm trying to look at all of this with a positive attitude.
I also started working on my family history on Sunday and found some exciting things out. I have a great-great-great, etc. grandfather who was with Joseph Smith in Carthage Jail. Joseph asked him to take a letter to his attorney the day that Joseph was killed and so he wasn't there during that terrible time. But before he died Joseph told my grandfather that he would fulfill a mission to Wales and, boy did he! There is an article by President Gordon B. Hinckley about my grandfather that talks about how he converted over 3,000 people! And I discovered this all because his name sounded so intriguing that I decided to see if there was anything on Google about him! The Lord really does bless us as we do our family history! He wants us to know who our ancestors are and where we came from and why we are where we are. It's pretty neat!
Utah Pin Quest Part 4
9 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment