Friday, October 30, 2009

Hooray-Hooray!


This is what I say multiple times a day now, because my little Kitty is going peepee on the potty!! That is such a wonderful thing - I must say! She really has been quite easy to train. Snorr and Ray-Ray were not very easy (Snorr was REALLY difficult), but Kitty has been able to do it right from day one. I used to say that potty-training was the most awful thing about parenting, and most parents would look at me funny when I would say that, but now I know that it actually doesn't have to be that terrible. Hooray - Hooray!!

3 comments:

  1. Your kids are so cute. I guess we will find out soon enough if potty training is hard or easy for us. We love being parents though. It's wonderful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Josh is almost there too... He doesn't even need me to remind him anymore... he just goes on his own (night time is a different story). He was easier than I expected he would be... harder than Neila was, but I really expected the worst from him and it hasn't turned out that way. Yeah for the both of us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any comments from Garet are really me (rainbow) :)

    ReplyDelete