Monday, July 5, 2010

Hiking to the "B"

It looks like I am upset, but really I'm just trying to get my share of the icee! :)
Snorr touching the "B"

Ray-Ray touching the "B"


Kitty clinging for her life! Poor thing!


Ray-Ray, as she does in real life, likes to stand on the edge!


Snorr holds on for all it's worth!



We made it to the top (Ray-Ray is pointing to the "B")

Ever since we've moved here, my kids have wanted to hike to the 2 letters that we can see out our back door, so we finally took a hike up to the "B". They were so excited! It was a lot of fun, but Kitty got scared because we were so high up the mountain. I didn't know she is afraid of heights, but she had us hold her most of the time and got really scared when any of us got too close to the edge. Then we all got to stop for an icee which made for a fun outing! Here are a few pics.







No comments:

Post a Comment