Hi Everyone, It's been a while since I've been on here and I've thought about posting stuff over these last weeks, but I don't have pictures, so I didn't think I could post anything. But I decided I would just give you an update without pic's.
We are doing well. Things have been a little crazy with various trials, but we have been so blessed otherwise. Snorr performed in his first solo ensemble performance where he was judged on his trombone and he recieved a 1-, which is basically like an A-. I was very proud of him for getting such a high score on his very first competition! He really does have a talent for it. He is sad though because his best friend will be moving this weekend and I'm worried he will have an identity crisis because they play together so much. But we'll help him get through it! Ray-Ray has not been as busy as she was the last few months. I think she got burned out with all of her performances in December and since then she hasn't asked to be involved in any extra activities. But she keeps me on my toes with all of the energy she brings into the home. And Kitty is just getting so big. She knows all the letters of the alphabet and she doesn't even turn 3 for a few weeks! The Mulk is very busy with his job (as you may have noticed with his multiple TV appearances)! But we are SO grateful for his good job!
I am grateful for my life. Grateful that I am able to stay home with my kids and be here for them when they need me and that I can (mostly) keep our home in order. I am grateful for my membership in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. It gives my life such meaning and direction. It helps me understand what my purpose is and why all of this struggle we call life means. I am grateful for the understanding that I have of the Savior and that I am able to learn more as I continue to study the scriptures.
I will update more as I can. Thanks for listening and reading!
Utah Pin Quest Part 4
11 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment